Thursday 22 May 2014

fucking miss you mate x

Dear Aunty Nancy,
I miss you so fucking much after my gran's dementia got worse you were the only person i could talk to. You understood the drinking thing you loved your gin & your murphy's. So you got about me needing rehab and when i went into hospital and if i relapsed you were always there to listen an care. Then we lost uncle john and two months later uncle jim you were so calm throughout it all i wasn't i tried to keep it together and helped you organize the funerals but it was hard on me and i know it was on you. When they took you into the hospital the first time i thought i'd lost you to. But you kept fighting the illness you lasted months after before you got took over at 82 you were an inspiration you were my rock. I love you and always will as you were a mate as well as my great aunt i miss you mate at your cremation we played your fave song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ItROSewzBs you will always be a diamond sweetheart happy birthday.

Love you always sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.

No comments:

Post a Comment