Friday 29 August 2014

Dating

I'm 32. 33 this year i ain't done the whole thing of going on a date. Only been in love once that lasted 10 years and we didn't go out as such before, we just were. All other people i hae been with are drunken one night stands apart from a girlfriend in college who i cared about. I tried dating on the internet i'm ok behind the keyboard i am articulate and interesting in truth in person i'm a scarred fuck up.

So i went on a date the other day nice lad but i got bored i was glad when i was in the cinema as we couldn't talk. I ain't picky but u should at least be able to hae fun with a person. I hate how i keep getting told u hae to find someone i did and it was shit so sorry people.... my mam want's to be a grandma she nearly was and think thats why she goes on. But not going to get pregnant with a random...

I've never had sex with a man sober it scares me, bad enough i'm on the wagon but to hae someone touch me is something else i love sex but all the memories are from me being drunk . When u go on a date and say u aren't drinking it messes it up as they feel uncomfortable doing so in front of u i think i should just order my angry cat lady box now.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment